Measurement of the temperature of a surface irradiated by concentrated light
- 33 Downloads
A new method is proposed for determining the thermodynamic temperature of a surface irradiated by concentrated light.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Thermodynamic Temperature Concentrate Light
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Bober, H. U. Korow, and K. Muller, High Temperatures — High Pressures, Vol. 12 (1980), pp. 161–168.Google Scholar
- 2.M. Bober, High Temperatures — High Pressures, Vol. 12 (1980), pp. 297–306.Google Scholar
- 3.A. Yu. Basharin, A. V. Kirillin, and M. A. Sheidlin, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,22, No. 1, 131–137 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Yu. Basharin, A. V. Kirillin, M. A. Sheindlin, and L. M. Kheifets, Teplofiz. Vys. Temp.,24, No. 1, 76–81 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Snopko, Spectral Methods for Optical Pyrometry of a Heated Surface [in Russian], Minsk (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Zigel' and Howell, Heat Exchange by Radiation [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992