A procedure for calculating matrix heat exchangers formed from perforated plates
- 26 Downloads
A procedure is proposed for calculating matrix heat exchanger-recuperators, and it is shown that in the general case it is possible to adequately tabulate the efficiency as a function of the length of the apparatus for limited ranges of the important parameters.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Heat Exchanger Limited Range Perforated Plate Matrix Heat
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. M. Kays and A. L. London, Compact Heat Exchangers [Russian translation], Énergiya, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 2.E. V. Dilevskaya, Cryogenic Micro-Heat Exchangers [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.N. S. Zablotskaya, Matrix Heat Exchangers in Cryogenic Engineering [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Babak, T. B. Babak, L. P. Kholpanov, and V. A. Malyusov, “The calculation of matrix heat exchangers formed from perforated plates,” Teor. Osn. Khim. Tekhnol.,17, No. 3, 347–360 (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Babak, T. B. Babak, L. P. Kholpanov, V. A. Malyusov, and N. M. Zhavoronkov, “Heat and mass transfer between liquid films and gases under countercurrent and cocurrent conditions during plug flow of the phases,” Teor. Osn. Khim. Tekhnol.,12, No. 1, 3–13 (1978).Google Scholar