Conductivity of nonuniform systems
Percolation theory and methods of generalized conduction theory are used to construct a model of a heterogeneous system and to determine the effective conductivity.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Heterogeneous System Percolation Theory Effective Conductivity Conduction Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. N. Dul'nev and Yu. P. Zarichnyak, Thermal Conductivity of Mixtures and Composite Materials [in Russian], Énergiya, Leningrad (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.G. N. Dul'nev, Yu. P. Zarichnyak, and V. V. Novikov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,31, No. 1 (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.S. Kirkpatrick, Rev. Mod. Phys.,45, No. 4 (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.B. I. Shklovskii and A. L. Éfros, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,117, No. 3 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.I. Webman, J. Jortner, and M. H. Cohen, Phys. Rev.,3, No. 2 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Webman, J. Jortner, and M. H. Cohen, Phys. Rev.,11, No. 8 (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.P. A. Lightsey, Phys. Rev.,8, No. 8 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.D. Adler, L. P. Flora, and S. D. Senturia, Solid-State Commun.,12, 9 (1973).Google Scholar
- 9.A. S. Skal and B. I. Shklovskii, Fiz. Tekh. Poluprovodn.,8, No. 8 (1974).Google Scholar
- 10.B. I. Shklovskii, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz.,72, No. 1 (1977).Google Scholar
- 11.D. A. Bruggeman, Ann. Phys.,24, 636 (1935).Google Scholar
- 12.V. I. Odelevskii, Zh. Theor. Fiz.,21, No. 6 (1951).Google Scholar
- 13.V. V. Skorokhod, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,11, No. 8 (1958).Google Scholar
- 14.S. V. Airapetyants, Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation, Ioffe Physicotechnical Institute, Leningrad (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979