Radiant and molecular transfer in a plane system with shadow
- 13 Downloads
An algorithm is proposed for the numerical solution of the integral equation for the transfer of a radiant or molecular flux in a two-dimensional channel of arbitrary configuration. Results of calculations of molecular transfer by the proposed method and the Monte Carlo method are presented.
KeywordsStatistical Physic Integral Equation Monte Carlo Method Plane System Arbitrary Configuration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. N. Bolgarov, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,21, No. 6 (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.R. A. Haefer, Vacuum,21, No. 7 (1971).Google Scholar
- 3.S. R. Galimov, I. S. Zhitomirskii, and A. M. Kislov, Cryogenic and Vacuum Technology [in Russian], Vol. 3, FTINT Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Khar'kov (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Surinov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Otd. Tekh. Nauk,7 (1948).Google Scholar
- 5.E. M. Sparrow and R. D. Cess, Radiant Heat Transfer, Brooks-Cole, Hemel Hempstead (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.L. I. Kalashnik, A. M. Kislov, and É. M. Livshits, Inzh.-Fiz. Zh.,13, No. 6 (1967).Google Scholar