Research and development on means of metrological certification for heat-flux sensors
- 19 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Metrological Certification
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. A. Gerashchenko, The Principles of Heat Measurement [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.F. G. El'darov et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 4, 41 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.S. E. Buravoi et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 5, 30 (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.E. A. Tombasov et al., in: Abstracts for the Third All-Union Conference on Low-Temperature Thermophysical Measurements and Metrological Support to Them [in Russian], VNIIFTRI, Moscow (1982), p. 66.Google Scholar
- 5.V. A. Zhdanovich and Yu. R. Chashkin, Izmer. Tekh., No. 3, 28 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.O. A. Gerashchenko et al., Prom. Teplotekhnika,6, No. 5, 60 (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.A. N. Kalinin et al., Inventor's Certificate No. 1093915, Byull. Izobret., No. 19 (1984).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1987