Effect of a capacitive antenna on the parameters of a measuring transducer for an electric field
Measurement of Electrical and Magnetic Quantities
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Measuring Transducer Capacitive Antenna
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Demachev et al., Prib. Tekh. Eksp., No. 5, 248 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.É. M. Bazelyan et al., Prib. Tekh. Eksp., No. 2, 137 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Vasil'ev, in: Summary of Reports of the VII All-Union Seminar on Optical and Electrooptical Methods and Facilities for the Transmission, Conversion, Processing, and Storage of Information [in Russian], Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.P. G. Dal'chenko, M. I. Dzyubenko, and V. V. Shevchenko, Preprint No. 145, Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics, Kharkov, Academy of Sciences, UkrSSR (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.M. P. Shoskol'skii (ed.), Acoustic Crystals. Handbook [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984