Relaxation characteristics of glass-reinforced plastics
- 13 Downloads
A study was made of the relaxation properties of glass-reinforced plastics KAST-V, ÉDF, SVAM, and Textolite. The article gives experimental and theoretical values of the pliabilities and tables of the values of the relaxation properties required for the solution of boundary value problems in viscoelasticity.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Il'yushin, Plasticity [in Russian], Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Koltunov and V. N. Bezukhov, Vestn. MGU, No. 6, 64 (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.A. R. Rzhanitsyn, The Mechanics of Systems Deformed in Time [in Russian] (1949).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Koltunov, Mekhan. Polim., No. 4, 483 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.P. M. Ogibalov and I. M. Tyuneeva, Vestn. MGU, No. 1, 110 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.P. M. Ogibalov and I. M. Tyuneeva, Mekhan. Polim. No. 2, 366 (1969).Google Scholar