Dynamic formation of a block of elastic material
- 15 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Elastic Material Dynamic Formation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. K. Godunov, A. V. Zabrodin, M. Ya. Ivanov, et al., Numerical Solution of Multidimensional Gas Dynamics Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Ivanov, “Construction of solution methods for the planar dynamic problem of elasticity theory by approximation by linear polynomials,” in: Dynamics of Continuous Media, Collected Works, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Siberian Branch, Hydrodynamics Institute [in Russian], No. 37 (1978).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. M. Volchkov, G. V. Ivanov, and V. D. Kurguzov, “Algorithm for splitting the planar dynamic problem of elastic deformation with consideration of coarse scale destruction,” in: Dynamics of Continuous Media, Collected Works, Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Siberian Branch, Hydrodynamics Institute [in Russian], No. 48 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.I. O. Bogul'skii, “Increasing accuracy of the solution of planar dynamic elasticity problems with approximation by linear polynomials,” Dep. VINITI 1/3/86, No. 65–86 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.S. N. Zhurkov, “The problem of strength of solid bodies,” Vestn. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 11 (1957).Google Scholar
- 6.V. A. Stepanov, N. N. Peschanskaya, and V. V. Shpeizman, Strength and Relaxation Phenomena in Solids [in Russian], Leningrad, Nauka (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.B. V. Voitsekhovskii, L. A. Mitin, and F. F. Voitsekhovskaya, “Effectiveness of high energy impact for destruction of large rock,” FTPRPI, No. 4 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991