Analysis of plates of polymeric material subjected to local loads
Strength Of Structures
- 14 Downloads
An approximate method of analyzing plates of polymeric material under local loading is described. The state of stress and strain and the stability of the plate are investigated.
KeywordsPolymeric Material Approximate Method Local Load
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. L. Rabinovich, Introduction to the Mechanics of Reinforced Polymers [in Russian], Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.V. A. Kargin, Yu. M. Malinskii, A. L. Rabinovich, and B. Yu. Trifel', "Strength of model specimens of unidirectional structures," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,157, No. 6, 760–764 (1964).Google Scholar
- 3.L. D. Landau and E. M. Lifshits, Theory of Elasticity, 2nd ed., Addison-Wesley (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.S. N. Nikonova, "Study of the physicochemical processes at the glass-finish-resin interface in glass-reinforced plastics," Candidate's Dissertation, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. V. Meitin, "Investigation of the chemical modification of the surface of glass fibers and the obtaining of new types of finishes for glass fiber production," Candidate's Dissertation, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Koltunov and M. Z. Kanovich, "Equilibrium conditions for multilayered anisotropic viscoelastic plates in a complex state of stress," Mekh. Polim., No. 2, 281–288 (1973).Google Scholar
- 7.M. A. Koltunov, Creep and Relaxation [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977