Curvature of oil well indicator charts in fractured porous reservoirs
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Industrial Mathematic Porous Reservoir Fracture Porous Reservoir
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Mishchevich, A Procedure for Coping with Absorption of Drilling Fluid in the Drilling of Oil Wells in Tataria [in Russian], Al'met'evsk (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.R. S. Gurbanov, A. F. Kasimov, and A. Kh. Mirzadzhanzade, “Hydrodynamics of Viscoplastic Media,” Mekhan. Zhidk. i Gaza, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, No. 3 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.Development of Research on Filtration Theory in the USSR, Chap. 1, Sec. 1 [in Russian], collection of articles, Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 4.Z. M. Akhmedov, G. I. Barenblatt, V. M. Entov, and A. Kh. Mirzadzhanzade, “Nonlinear effects in gas filtration,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekhan. Zhidk. i Gaza, No. 5 (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.G. I. Barenblatt, Yu. P. Zheltov, and I. N. Kochina, “Basic concepts of the theory of filtration of homogeneous fluids through fractured rock,” Prikl. Matemat, i Mekhan.,24, No. 5 (1960).Google Scholar
- 6.G. I. Barenblatt and Yu. P. Zheltov, “Basic equations of filtration of homogeneous fluids through fractured rock,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,132, No. 3 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. P. Kislyakov, N. V. Demin, and V. N. Russkikh, “Effect of pressure gradients on stratal parameters at the Tyumen oil field,” Neft. Khoz., No. 2 (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Entov, “Two-dimensional and nonstationary one-dimensional problems in the flow of non-Newtonian fluids through a porous medium,” Neft. Khoz., No. 10 (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.I. A. Charnyi, Underground Hydrogasdynamics [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974