Stability of the dominant mode of the nonlinear wave equation in a cubic medium
KeywordsMathematical Modeling Mechanical Engineer Wave Equation Industrial Mathematic Nonlinear Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Bespalov and V. I. Talanov, “The filament-like structure of beams of light in nonlinear liquids” ZhÉTF Pis. Red.,3, No. 12 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.K. A. Brueckher and S. Jorna, “Linearized theory of laser-induced instabilities in liquids and gases,” Phys. Rev.,164, No. 1 (1967).Google Scholar
- 3.V. E. Zakharov, “The instability of self-focussing light,” Zh. Éksperim. Tekh. Fiz.,53, No. 5 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Karpman and E. M. Krushkal', “Modulated waves in nonlinear dispersion media,” Zh. Éksperim. i Tekh. Fiz.,55, No. 2 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.Z. K. Yankauskas, “Radial distributions of the field in a self-focusing beam of light,” Izv. Vuzov, Radiofizika,9, No. 2 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Bocheneck, “On some properties of eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of certain differential equations of the fourth order,” Ann. Pol. Math.,24, No. 2 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975