Effect of electrostatic factors on the stereochemistry of the catalytic hydrogenation of ketones of the piperidine series
Organic and Biological Chemistry
- 19 Downloads
The stereochemistry of the catalytic hydrogenation of some 4-piperidones was investigated.
The results are brought into relation with the effects of electrostatic and steric factors.
KeywordsHydrogenation Ketone Piperidine Catalytic Hydrogenation Steric Factor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. Bohlmann, E. Winterfeldt, O. Schmidt, and W. Reusche, Chem. Ber.,94, 1767 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.La Roy, C. Keagle, and W. H. Hartung, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,68, 1608 (1946).Google Scholar
- 3.S. P. Findlay, J. Organ. Chem.,24, 1540 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.O. R. Vail and D. M. S. Wheeler, J. Organ. Chem.,27, 3803 (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.R. J. Wickler, J. Chem. Soc., 2165 (1956).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Hückel, M. Maier, E. Jordan, and W. Seeger, Liebigsann. Chem., 616, 46 (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.É. A. Mistryukov, I. P. Aronova, and V. F. Kucherov, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. Khim. N., 1599 (1962).Google Scholar
- 8.N. J. Leonard, D. F. Horrow, and M. T. Rogers, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,79, 5476 (1957).Google Scholar
- 9.C. Beard and C. Djerassi, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,84, 874 (1962).Google Scholar
- 10.A. N. Frumkin, Z. Phys. Chem.,164, 122 (1933); see also Sokol'skii, Hydrogenation in Solutions [in Russian], Alma-Ata (1962), p. 103.Google Scholar
- 11.É. A. Mistryukov and V. F. Kucherov, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. Khim. N., 1817 (1961).Google Scholar
- 12.É. A. Mistryukov, Izv. AN SSSR, Otd. Khim. N., 929 (1963).Google Scholar
- 13.A. Block, Nature,197, 376 (1963).Google Scholar
- 14.D. H. R. Barton, J. Chem. Soc., 1027 (1953).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966