Development of the concepts of volume filling of micropores in the adsorption of gases and vapors by microporous adsorbents
- 479 Downloads
The development of the theory of volume filling of micropores in the case of adsorption of gases and vapors by real microporous adsorbents, for which dispersion forces are the determining factors in the adsorption interaction, was outlined.
The interval of parameters of the microporous structure of adsorbents for which a new characteristic equation, based on a more general distribution function, is applicable, was substantially broadened.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. M. Dubinin, Izd. AN SSSR, Ser. Khim., 6 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.M. M. Dubinin, Adv. Colloid and Interface Sci.,2, 217 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.G. M. Plavnik and M. M. Dubinin, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Khim., 628 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.M. M. Dubinin and G. M. Plavnik, Carbon,6, 183 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.M. M. Dubinin, J. Colloid and Interface Sci.,23, 487 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.M. M. Dubinin, Symposium on Surface Area Determination, Bristol (1969).Google Scholar
- 7.M. M. Dubinin, Zh. Fiz. Khimii,39, 1305 (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.M. M. Dubinin, Chemistry and Physics of Carbon, Marcel Dekker, Vol. 2, New York (1966), p. 51.Google Scholar
- 9.M. Polanyi, The Adsorption of Gases by Solids, Discussion Held by the Faraday Society (January, 1932), p. 316.Google Scholar
- 10.K. M. Nikolaev and M. M. Dubinin, Izv. AN, Otd. Khim., 1165 (1958).Google Scholar
- 11.M. M. Dubinin, Yu. S. Lezin, O. Kadlets, and A. Zukal, Zh. Fiz. Khim.,42, 964 (1968).Google Scholar
- 12.M. M. Dubinin and E. F. Polstyanov, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Khim., 610, 793 (1966).Google Scholar
- 13.W. Weibull, J. Appl. Mechanics,18, 293 (1951).Google Scholar
- 14.B. P. Bering, V. A. Gordeeva, M. M. Dubinin, L. I. Efimova, and V. V. Serpinskii, Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Khim.,22 (1971).Google Scholar
- 15.V. P. Bering, M. M. Dubinin, and V. V. Serpinsky, J. Coll. Interface Sci.,21, 378 (1966).Google Scholar
- 16.M. M. Dubinin, Kon. Nederl. Akad. Wetenshappen, Amsterdam, Proc. Ser. B.,73, 33 (1970).Google Scholar