Nonlinear waves in two-phase systems
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. Bhatnagar, Nonlinear Waves in One-Dimensional Dispersive Systems, Clarendon Press, Oxford (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Gapanov and G. I. Freidman, "Theory of electromagnetic shock waves in nonlinear media," Zh. Éksp. Teor. Fiz.,36, No. 3, 957–964 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.R. I. Nigmatulin, Fundamentals of the Mechanics of Heterogeneous Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Nikolaevskii, "Nonlinear waves in soils and fissile rocks," Fiz.-Tekh. Probl. Razrab. Polezn. Iskop., No. 6, 31–38 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Nikolaevskii, "Mechanism of vibration enhancement of the yield of petroleum reservoirs," Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,307, No. 3, 570–575 (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Nikolaevskii, K. S. Basniev, et al., Mechanics of Saturated Porous Media [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.L. P. Khorshchun, "Theory of Saturated Porous Media," Prikl. Mekh.,13, No. 10, 124–132 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.R. V. Khokhlov, "Theory of shock radio waves in nonlinear lines," Radiotekh. Élektron., No. 6, 917–925 (1961).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. K. Éngel'brekht and U. K. Nigul, Nonlinear Strain Waves [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 10.R. Landauer, "Parametric amplification along nonlinear transmission lines," J. Appl. Phys.,31, No. 8, 478–488 (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996