Stress state of hollow orthotropic noncircular cylinders under a local load
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsStress State Local Load Noncircular Cylinder
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Veryuzhskii, Numerical Methods of Potential in Certain Problems of Applied Mechanics [in Russian], Vishcha Shkola, Kiev (1978).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Z. Vlasov, General Shell Theory and Its Application in Engineering: Selected Proceedings, [in Russian], Vol. 1, Izdatel'stvo Akademii Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. M. Grigorenko, A. T. Vasilenko, and N. D. Pankratova, Problems of Elasticity Theory of Inhomogeneous Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.Ya. M. Grigorenko, G. G. Vlaikov, and S. N. Shevchenko, “Solution of the problem of the deformation of noncircular thick-wall cylindrical shells in the three-dimensional statement,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR. Ser. A, No. 6, 31–34 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.Ya. M. Grigorenko, G. G. Vlaikov, and S. N. Shevchenko, “Stress state of thick-wall noncircular cylindrical shells,” Prikl. Mekh.,22, No. 4, 37–43 (1986).Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Lur'e, Three-dimensional problems of Elasticity Theory [in Russian] Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. N. Podil'chuk, Boundary Problems of the Statifcs of Elastic Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1984) (Three-Dimensional Problems of Elasticity and Plasticity Theory: in six volumes; Vol. 1).Google Scholar
- 8.A. F. Ulishko, Method of Vector Eigenfunctions in Three-dimensional Problems of Elasticity Theory [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996