Thermal conductivity of a multicomponent gas mixture in the presence of equilibrium chemical reactions
- 31 Downloads
Using methods of the thermodynamics of irreversible processes, an expression is obtained for the thermal conductivity of multicomponent gas mixtures.
KeywordsThermal Conductivity Statistical Physic Irreversible Process Equilibrium Chemical Reaction Equilibrium Chemical
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.W. B. Brown, Trans. Farad. Soc., 54, 772, 1958.Google Scholar
- 2.S. De Groot and P. Mazur, Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics [Russian translation], Izd. “Mir,” 1962.Google Scholar
- 3.Collection: Thermodynamics of Irreversible Processes [Russian translation], IL, 1962.Google Scholar
- 4.D. Hirschfelder, C. Curtiss, and R. Bird, Molecular Theory of Liquids and Gases [Russian translation], IL, 1961.Google Scholar
- 5.Collection: Gasdynamics and Heat Transfer [Russian translation], IL, 1962.Google Scholar
- 6.I. Z. Meixner, Naturforsch., 8A, 69, 1953.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1969