Is the international system of units correct? A discussion
General Problems of Metrology and Measurement Techniques
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry International System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.COMECON Standard 1052-78, Metrology: Units of Physical Quantities [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. B. Kobzarev and M. V. Nezlin, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,129 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.D. V. Sivukhin, Usp. Fiz. Nauk,129 (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.D. V. Sivukhin, General Physics Textbook [in Russian], Vol. 3, Electricity, Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.C. Kittel, Statistical Thermodynamics [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.“Symbols, units of measurement, and terminology in physics: document U.I.P. 20 (1978),” Usp. Fiz. Nauk,129 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.B. M. Yavorskii and A. A. Detlaf, Handbook on Physics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 8.R. P. Feynman, R. Layton, and M. Sands, The Feynman Lectures on Physics, Addison-Wesley, Reading, Mass. (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.R. P. Feynman, Statistical Mechanics, W. A. Benjamin, Reading, Mass. (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982