Compatibility property of steady systems
- 17 Downloads
The concept of compatibility of steady nonequilibrium systems, analogous to the equilibrium property in thermostatics, is examined. Compatibility parameters, which play the part of generalized intensive parameters for nonequilibrium steady systems, are introduced.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. N. V. Temperley, The Statistical Mechanics of the Steady State, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Transport Processes in Statistical Mechanics, N. Y., 1958.Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Filyukov and B. Ya. Karpov, IFZh [Journal of Engineering Physics],13, no. 6, 1967.Google Scholar
- 3.A. A. Filvukov and B. Ya. Karpov, IFZh [Journal of Engineering Physics],13, no. 5, 1967.Google Scholar
- 4.D. A. Frank-Kamenetskii, Lectures on Plasma Physics [in Russian], Atomizdat, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.M. Klein, collection: Thermodynamics of Irreversible Processes [Russian translation], IL, 1962.Google Scholar