Checking of ohmmeters
Assistance for Measurement Laboratory Workers
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Ilyukovich, Measurement of High Resistances [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.G. P. Minin, Megohmmeter [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Pryanishnikov, State and Growth Trend of Instruments and Equipment for Measuring High Resistances [in Russian], TsNIITÉI Priborostroenie, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.T. B. Rozhdestvenskaya, V. L. Zhutovskii, and D. I. Antonova, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 5 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.K. P. Shirokov, Author's Certificate No. 101416, Byull. Izobr., No. 9 (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.F. H. Wyeth, J. B. Higley, and W. H. J. Scirk, Communications and Electronics, No. 38, Sept. (1958).Google Scholar
- 7.A. M. Chernov and V. D. Kibenko, Author's Certificate No. 328400, Byull. Izobr., No. 6 (1972); USA Patent 3,396,224, cl. 323/24, Feb. (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.A. M. Chernov, V. S. Miroshinchenko, and A. K. Krasnov, Author's Certificate No. 292119, Byull. Izobr., No. 4(1971).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974