Extinguishing gas and oil well fires by means of vortex rings
- 102 Downloads
KeywordsVortex Dynamical System Mechanical Engineer Vortex Ring
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. V. Tkachenko, V. P. Somov, et al., Inventor's Certificate No. 237772, Byull. Izobret., No. 9 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Lavrent'ev and B. V. Shabat, Problems of Hydrodynamics and Their Mathematical Models [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.L. A. Vulis, Sh. A. Ershov, and L. P. Yarin, Fundamentals of Gas Flame Theory, [in Russian], Énergiya, Leningrad (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Lugovtsov, B. A. Lugovtsov, and V. F. Tarasov, in: Continuum Dynamics [in Russian], No. 3, Novosibirsk (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.B. A. Lugovtsov, in: Continuum Dynamics [in Russian], No. 38, Novosibirsk (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.D. G. Akhmetov and O. P. Kisarov, Zh. Prikl. Mekh. Tekh. Fiz., No. 4 (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.V. F. Tarasov, in: Continuum Dynamics [in Russian], No. 14, Novosibirsk (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.V. F. Tarasov, in: Continuum Dynamics [in Russian], No. 23, Novosibirsk (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.G. N. Abramovich, Theory of Turbulent Jets [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 10.G. Shraiber and P. Porst, Fire-Extingushing Techniques [Russian translation], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981