A method of simultaneous measurement of extra- and intracellular fluid in rats
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPublic Health Simultaneous Measurement Intracellular Fluid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Blazha and S. Krivda, Theory and Practice of Revivification in Surgery. Bucharest (1962).Google Scholar
- 2.I. Bulbuka, et al. Methods of Investigating Hydro-Electrolytic Equilibrium. Bucharest (1961).Google Scholar
- 3.R. G. Bowler, Biochem. J.,38, (1944), p. 385.Google Scholar
- 4.A. B. Morrison, Am. J. Physiol.,201, (1961), p. 329.Google Scholar
- 5.G. E. Schreiner, Proc. Soc. exp. Biol. (N.Y.),74, (1950), p. 117.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau Enterprises, Inc. 1966