Calculation method for the determination of ion-exchange sorption of lysine from culture liquor
Methods of Synthesis and Technology of Production of Drugs
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Lysine Calculation Method Culture Liquor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. P. Nikol'skii and V. I. Paramonova, Usp. Khim.,8, 1535–1538 (1939).Google Scholar
- 2.A. T. Davydov and I. Ya. Levitskii, Tr. Khim. Fak. NII Khimii Kharkov. Un-ta, No. 12, 309–312 (1954).Google Scholar
- 3.K. M. Saldadze, A. B. Pashkov, and V. S. Tinov, Ion Exchanging High-Molecular-Weight Compounds [in Russian], Moscow (1960), p. 37.Google Scholar
- 4.V. S. Soldatov and L. V. Novitskaya, In: Thermodynamics of Ion Exchange [in Russian], Minsk (1968), pp. 217–223.Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Soldatov and O. F. Kharevich, In: Thermodynamics of Ion Exchange [in Russian], Minsk (1968), pp. 228–233.Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. Kol'nenkov, “Ion exchange equilibrium on a sulfa-styrene cationite in the I1+ — I2+-I32+ systems” [in Russian], Candidate dissertation, Minsk (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980