Synthesis and pharmacological properties of 3,4-dioxypiperidine derivatives
Search for New Drugs
- 10 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Pharmacological Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. S. Stanishevskii, I. G. Tishchenko, A. Ya. Guzikov, et al., Zh. Org. Khim.,11, 643 (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.N. S. Bkhakka and D. G. Williams, The Application of NMR in Organic Chemistry, Moscow (1966), p. 103.Google Scholar
- 3.L. S. Stanishevskii, I. G. Tishchenko, and A. Ya. Guzikov, Zh. Org. Khim.,7, 2612 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.M. L. Belen'kii, Elements of the Quantitative Estimation of the Pharmacological Effect [in Russian], Leningrad (1963), p. 81.Google Scholar
- 5.J. L. Regnier, Methods for Measuring the Activity of General Anesthetics, Paris (1929), p. 12.Google Scholar
- 6.V. V. Gatsura, Methods for Primary Pharmacological Investigations of Biologically Active Compounds [in Russian], Moscow (1974), p. 142.Google Scholar
- 7.N. Dunham and T. Mija, J. Am. Pharm. Ass., Sci. Ed.,46, 208 (1957).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979