A direct approach to indirect proofs
- 132 Downloads
KeywordsDirect Approach Indirect Proof
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.VanArp, J.: 1984, ‘Images of learning mathematics’,Mathematics Teaching 108, 14–17.Google Scholar
- 2.Leron, U.: 1983, ‘Structuring mathematical proofs’,Amer. Math. Monthly 90, 174–185.Google Scholar
- 3.Leron, U.: ‘Structuring and heuristic, for the learning of mathematics’ (forthcoming).Google Scholar
- 4.Leron, U. and Moran, G.: 1983, ‘The diagonal method’,The Mathematics Teacher 76, 674–676.Google Scholar
- 5.Nordgreen, J. E.: 1983, ‘A plausible dialog’,Mathematics Teaching 102, 54–57.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company 1985