Acid hydrolysis of 6-fluoro derivatives of certain analogs of the nucleic bases of the pyrimidine series
Molecular-Biological Problems of the Creation of Drugs and Study of the Mechanism of their Action
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Pyrimidine Acid Hydrolysis Nucleic Basis Pyrimidine Series
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Gordon and P. Ford, The Chemist's Companion [Russian translation], Moscow (1976), p. 158.Google Scholar
- 2.E. P. Studentsov, B. A. Ivin, N. V. Korableva, et al., USSR Patent No. 537074 (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.W. J. Williams, Determination of Anions [Russian translation], Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Yarmagomedov, E. A. Materova, and I. V. Kolosov, Lab. Delo, No. 9, 552–556 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Etzold, B. Bärwolff, P. D. Langen, et al., J. Prakt. Chem.,313, 602–606 (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Janza-Lipinski and P. von Langen, Nucleic Acid. Res. Symp. Ser., 41–44 (1981).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Wempen and J. Fox, J. Med. Chem.,7, 207–209 (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1985