Quantitative determination of ledol by a volumetric method
Study of the Structure of Chemical Compounds, Methods of Analysis, and Production Control
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Quantitative Determination Volumetric Method Ledol
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Atlas of Areals and Resources of Medicinal Plants of the USSR [in Russian], Moscow (1976), p. 195.Google Scholar
- 2.L. M. Andronova, in: Collected Scientific Papers. All-Union Scientific-Research Institute of Medicinal Plants [in Russian], Vol. 8, Moscow (1975), pp. 186–189.Google Scholar
- 3.N. P. Kir'yalov, in: Collection of Papers on General Chemistry [in Russian], Vol. 2, Moscow-Leningrad (1953), p. 1617,Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Petrashen', Volumetric Analysis [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1946), pp. 235–240.Google Scholar
- 5.Chemical Reagents and Preparations (Handbook) [in Russian], Moscow-Leningrad (1953), p. 376.Google Scholar
- 6.G. A. Melent'eva, Pharmaceutical Chemistry [in Russian], Moscow (1968), p. 248.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981