Synthesis of isoniazid from 4-cyanopyridine
Search for New Drugs
- 489 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Isoniazid
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. V. Suvorov, A. D. Kagarlitskii, and T. A. Afanas'eva, Khim.-Farmatsev. Zh., No. 12, 43 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.English Patent No. 787282 (1957); C.A.,52, 6729 (1958).Google Scholar
- 3.U. S. Patent No. 2830994 (1968); C.A.,52, 12336c (1958).Google Scholar
- 4.Fed. Rep. Ger. Patent No. 1160438 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.S. P. Dutta and A. A. Kumar, Indian J. Appl. Chem.,29, No. 4, 99 (1966); Ref. Zh. Khimiya, No. 1Zh259 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.K. K. Moll, H. Seefluth, L. Brusehaber, et al., Pharmazie,23, 36 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.Ger. Dem. Rep. Patent No. 63493 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973