Plastic bands at the tip of a linear rigid inclusion
- 23 Downloads
KeywordsRigid Inclusion Plastic Band Linear Rigid Inclusion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. M. Vitvits'kii and V. A. Kriven', “Antyploska pruzhno-plastychna deformatsiya tila z zhorstkym tonkym vklyuchennyam,” Dop. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, No. 2, 104–107 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.R. S. Gromyak, “Zone of plasticity in the vicinity of the tip of a rigid inclusion upon antiplane strain,” Fiz.-Khim. Mekh. Mater.,15, No. 4, 124–126 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.G. P. Cherepanov, “Plastic lines of fracture at the end of a crack,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,40, No. 4, 720–728 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.G. P. Cherepanov, “Equilibrium of a slope with a tectonic crack,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,40, No. 1, 136–151 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.V. D. Kuliev and G. P. Cherepanov, “Initial development of a slip line from the free boundary of a body,” Prikl. Mat. Mekh.,43, No. 2, 349–359 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.V. D. Kuliev, Yu. N. Rabotnov, and G. P. Cherepanov, “Crack inhibition on the interface of different elastic media,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Tverd. Tela, No. 4, 120–128 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Panasyuk, L. T. Berezhnitskii, and I. I. Trush, “Stress distribution near flaws type rigid acute-angled inclusion,” Probl. Prochn., No. 7, 3–9 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.L. T. Berezhnitskii, M. V. Delyavskii, and V. V. Panasyuk, Flexure of Thin Plates with Crack-Type Flaws [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.B. Noble, The Wiener-Hopf Method [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983