Semisynthetic penicillins. XIX. Novel analogs of phenoxymethylpenicillin (2-isopropyl-5-metylcyclohexyloxy[α,α-dialkyl]methylpenicillins)
Search for New Drugs
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Penicillin Phenoxymethylpenicillin Semisynthetic Penicillin
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Inventor's Certificate No. 640,992 (USSR), Otkrytiya, No. 1 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.B. Vasil'ev and I. Tseslyak, Antibiotiki, No. 10, 877–879 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.M. Leffler and A. Kalkis, in:Organic Syntheses, Coll. Vol. 3 [Russian translation], Moscow (1952), pp. 292–294.Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Milovanova, in: Methods of Experimental Chemotherapy [in Russian], 2nd edn., Moscow (1971), pp. 103–104.Google Scholar
- 5.Sh. L. Mndzhoyan, N. D. Marukhyan, Yu. Z. Ter-Zakharyan, et al., Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 12, 37–41 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. Z. Ter-Zakharyan and Sh. G. Oganyan, Biol. Zh. Arm.,25, No. 5, 81–84 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.S. M. Chaikovskaya, Antibiotiki, No. 9, 782–786 (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.S. M. Chaikovskaya and T. G. Venkina, Ibid., No. 4, 329–334 (1964).Google Scholar
- 9.V. A. Perron and W. E. Minor, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,82, 3934–3938 (1960).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1986