Kinetics of the catalytic synthesis of 2-methoxypropene
Methods of Synthesis and Technology of Production of Drugs
- 55 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Catalytic Synthesis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. I. Zakharova, M. A. Miropol'skaya, G. I. Samokhvalov, et al., Zh. Org. Khim.,9, No. 9, 1853 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.P. Naegeli and R. Kaiser, Tetrahedron Lett.,20, 2013 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.U. Mans and U. Schwieter, U. S. Patent No. 3659024 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. E. Favorskii, Zh. Russk. Khim., No. 20, 418 (1898).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Favorsky, J. Prep. Chem,37, 531 (1898).Google Scholar
- 6.J. W. Andersen, J. H. Beyer, and K. M. Watson, Nat. Petrol. News Techn. Sect.,36, 476 (1944).Google Scholar
- 7.Zh. L. Dykh, A. M. Taber, and I. V. Kalechits, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 2, 299 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Toullec and J. E. Debois, Tetrahedron Lett.,16, 1281 (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.A. N. Zakharov and V. I. Turchaninov, Programs for Solving Hard Systems of Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984