Electronic structure and magnetic properties of traces of 3d metals in YBa2Cu3Co7
- 21 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Magnetic Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. X. Dou, N. Savvides, X. Y. Sun, et al., J. Phys. C.,20, L1003-L1008 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Y. Henry, P. Burlet, A. Bourret, et al., Solid State Commun.,64, No. 7, 1037–1041 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.E. R. Bauminger, M. Kowitt, I. Felner, and I. Nowik, Solid State Commun.,65, No. 2, 123–127 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Xiao, F. H. Streitz, A. Gavrin, et al., Phys. Rev. B,35, No. 16, 8782–8784 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.O. Gunnarsson, O. Jepsen, and O. K. Andersen, Phys. Rev. B,27, No. 12, 7144–7168 (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.V. I. Anisimov, V. R. Galakhov, É. Z. Kurmaev, et al., FMM,65, No. 1, 204–206 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.V. I. Anisimov, V. R. Galakhov, É. Z. Kurmaev, et al., FMM,65, No. 1, 207–208 (1988).Google Scholar
- 8.Y. Macno, T. Nojima, Y. Aoki, et al., Japan, J. Appl. Phys.,26, No. 5, L774-L776 (1987).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1990