On vacuum metrics of type (3, 1)
- 37 Downloads
A technique is described for constructing solutions of Einstein's equations for empty space, in which the Riemann tensor has a triply degenerate principal null direction with twist.
KeywordsDifferential Geometry Empty Space Riemann Tensor Null Direction Vacuum Metrics
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kinnersley, W. (1974). Paper presented at the Seventh International Conference on General Relativity and Gravitation, Tel-Aviv, Israel, 1974.Google Scholar
- 2.Robinson, I. and Trautman, A. (1962).Proc. Roy. Soc.,A265, 463.Google Scholar
- 3.Robinson, I. and Trautman, A. (1960).Phys. Rev. Lett.,4, 431.Google Scholar
- 4.Taub, A.H. (1951).Ann. Math.,53, 472.Google Scholar
- 5.Ozsvath, I. (Private communication).Google Scholar
- 6.Collinson, C.D. and French, D.C. (1967).J. Math. Phys.,8, 708.Google Scholar
- 7.Robinson, I. and Robinson, J.R. (1969).Int. J. Theor. Phys.,2, 231.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975