Mass-spectrometric study of dibasole metabolites
Study of Structure of Chemical Compounds, Analytical Methods, and Production Control
- 11 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Kudrin, Pharmacology Based on Pathophysiological Principles [in Russian], Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Tentsova and I. S. Azhgikhin, Medicinal Form and Therapeutic Effectiveness of Drugs [in Russian], Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.D. V. Park, Biochemistry of Foreign Compounds [in Russian], Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.Zh. Khirts, Analytical Methods of Studying Metabolism of Medicinal Compounds [in Russian], Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.F. W. McLafferty and R. S. Golke, Anal. Chem.,31, 2076 (1959).Google Scholar
- 6.E. M. Emery, Anal. Chem.,32, 1495 (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.H. M. Grub and S. Meyerson, Mass Spectrometry of Organic Ions, Ch. 10, New York (1963).Google Scholar
- 8.K. U. Ushbaev and P. I. Zakharov, Khim.-Farm. Zh., No. 5, 11 (1979).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982