Spectrophotometric analysis of multicomponent mixtures of 3,5-dinitrobsnzoates in the production of vitamin D2
Methods of Analysis and Quality Control
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Spectrophotometric Analysis Multicomponent Mixture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. M. Batuner and M. E. Pozin, Mathematical Methods in Chemical Technology [in Russian], Leningrad (1971), p. 665.Google Scholar
- 2.J. P. Sternberg, H. S. Stillo, and R. H. Schwendeman, Anal. Chem.,32, 156 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Nalimov, The Use of Mathematical Statistics in the Analysis of Matter [in Russian], Moscow (1960), p. 258.Google Scholar
- 4.W. H. Sebrell and R. S. Harris (editors), Vitamins, Vol. 2, Academic Press, New York (1954), pp. 186, 204.Google Scholar
- 5.H. Vogel and H. Knobloch, Chemie und Technik der Vitamine, Vol. 1, Stuttgart (1950), p. 183.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977