Interpretation of global integrability conditions for stationary Einstein-Maxwell equations
- 52 Downloads
In constructing solutions of the stationary Einstein-Maxwell equations two global integrability conditions arise. That one of these conditions may be interpreted as an equilibrium condition has been shown in an earlier paper . In that paper I also put forward the idea that the second condition also was an equilibrium condition. In this work I suggest a more reasonable interpretation for this second condition.
KeywordsEquilibrium Condition Differential Geometry Early Paper Integrability Condition Global Integrability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ward, J. P. (1976).Int. J. Theor. Phys.,15, 293.Google Scholar
- 2.Israel, W., and Wilson, G. A. (1972).J. Math. Phys.,13, 865.Google Scholar
- 3.Flanders, H. (1963).Differential Forms with Application to the Physical Sciences (Academic Press, New York), pp. 66–73.Google Scholar
- 4.Misner, C., and Wheeler, J. A. (1962).Geometrodynamics (Academic Press, New York), pp. 263–283.Google Scholar
- 5.Sackfield, A. (1971).Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc.,70, 89.Google Scholar
- 6.Dowker, J. S. (1974).Gen. Rel. Grav.,5, 603.Google Scholar