Kerr-Schild-Vaidya fields with axial symmetry
- 59 Downloads
This paper contains the Kerr-Schild-Vaidya fields with axial symmetry (all metric functions independent of Vaidya's coordinateβ) in closed form. The general problem of Kerr-Schild pure radiation fields without any symmetry can be reduced to a single partial differential equation by means of Kerr's theorem.
KeywordsRadiation Differential Equation Partial Differential Equation Closed Form General Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gürses, M., and Gürsey, F. (1975).J. Math. Phys.,16, 2385.Google Scholar
- 2.Debever, R. (1974).Bull. Acad. R. Belgique Cl. Sci.,60, 998.Google Scholar
- 3.Vaidya, P. C. (1974).Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc.,75, 383.Google Scholar
- 4.Vaidya, P. C., and Patel, L. K. (1973).Phys. Rev. D,7, 3590.Google Scholar
- 5.Cox, D., and Flaherty, E. J. (1976).Commun. Math. Phys.,47, 75.Google Scholar