Doping of Gd2Ba2Cu2Ti2O11-δ
- 19 Downloads
The compounds Gd2Ba2Cu2Ti2-xMxO11-δ (M = Al, Co) were prepared and characterized by X-ray diffraction. The structure was refined by Rietveld calculations. Additional investigations such as magnetic measurements and impedance spectroscopy were performed in order to determine the physical properties of Gd2Ba2 Cu2 Ti2 M011-δ. SQUID measurements revealed the presence of a superconducting phase in the compound with the formal composition Gd2Ba2Cu2Ti1.6Al0.4011-δ. A transition temperature (Tc) of 25 K was observed.
KeywordsSpectroscopy Transition Temperature Magnetic Material Impedance Spectroscopy Magnetic Measurement
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Gonnezano, M.T. Weller, J. Mater. Chem.3 (1993), 771Google Scholar
- 2.M.R. Palacín et al., J. Solid State Chem.119 (1995), 224Google Scholar
- 3.A. Gormezano, M.T. Weller, Physica C235–240 (1994), 999Google Scholar
- 4.R.A. Young, A. Sakthivel, T.S. Moss, C.O. Paiva-Santos, DBWS-9411Google Scholar
- 5.Master thesis in physics, University of Hamburg, M. Karus, 1993Google Scholar
- 6.Master thesis in chemistry, University of Hamburg, A. Priese, 1996Google Scholar
- 7.B.A. Boukamp, “Equivalent Circuit”, University of Twente, 1988/89Google Scholar