ESR spectra of oxygen radical-ions in kaolinite
- 31 Downloads
KeywordsOxygen Physical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Kaolinite
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Che and A. J. Tench, Advances in Catalysis,32, 1 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.W. Kanzig and M. H. Cohen, Phys. Rev. Lett., No. 3, 509 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Mank, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,218, 921 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.V. V. Mank, et al., Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,223, No. 2, 389 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Mank, Ukr. Khim. Zh., 42, No. 12, 1249 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Shubin and G. M. Zhidomirov, Zh. Strukt. Khim., Zh. Strukt. Khim.,30, No. 3, 67–70 (1989).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Che and A. J. Tench, Advances in Catalysis,31, 77 (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.V. A. Frank-Kamenetskii (editor), X-Ray Diffraction Analysis of the Major Types of Powder-Forming Minerals (Laminar and Framework Silicates) [in Russian], Nedra, Leningrad (1983).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992