Structure and internal rotation of methyl ethyl ketone
- 63 Downloads
KeywordsMethyl Physical Chemistry Ethyl Inorganic Chemistry Ketone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. Pierce, C. K. Chang, M. Hayashi, and R. Nelson, J. Mol. Spectrosc.,32, 449 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Kh. Mamleev, L. N. Gunderova, V. I. Dronov, and N. M. Pozdeev, Khim. Fiz., No. 3, 309 (1982).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Kh. Mamleev, L. N. Gunderova, and N. M. Pozdeev, “Microwave spectrum and centrifugal distortion constants of methyl ethyl ketone,” Dep. VINITI, No, 7008-84, Dep., 1984.Google Scholar
- 4.D. R. Herschbach, J. Chem. Phys.,31, 91 (1959).Google Scholar
- 5.J. K. G. Watson, J. Chem. Phys.,46, 1935 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.J. E. Wollrab, Rotational Spectra and Molecular Structure, Acade,ic Press, New York-London (1967).Google Scholar
- 7.S. S. Butcher and E. B. Wilson, Jr., J. Chem. Phys.,40, 1671 (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1988