Penetration of a rod into a target at high velocity
- 399 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Mechanical Engineer High Velocity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. Lavrent'ev, “The shaped charge and its principles of operation”, Uspekhi mat. naukAN SSSR, vol. 12, no. 4. (76), Moscow, GITTL, 1957.Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Alekseevskii, Theory of the Armor-Piercing Action of a Shaped-Charge Jet [in Russian], Kiev, Izd-vo AN UkrSSR, 1953.Google Scholar
- 3.N. A. Zlatin, “Role of compressibility in the process of dynamic deformation of plastic solids”, collection devoted to the 80th birthay of N. N. Davidenkov, Moscow-Leningrad, Izd-vo AN SSSR, 1959.Google Scholar
- 4.F. F. Vitman and V. A. Stepanov, “Effect of rate of deformation on the resistance to deformation of metals at impact velocities of 102–103 m/sec”, collection devoted to the 80th birthday of N. N. Davidenkov, Moscow-Leningrad, Izd-vo AN SSSR, 1959.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Ya. Sagomonya, Vest. MGU, ser. 1, 5, 1964.Google Scholar
- 6.G. Taylor, Proc. Roy. Soc., 194A, 1947.Google Scholar
© The Faraday Press, Inc. 1966