A new local approximation of the Hartree - Fock exchange potential
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Local Approximation Exchange Potential
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. C. Slater, Phys. Rev.,81, 385 (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.R. McWeeny, Rev. Mod. Phys.,32, 335 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.J. C. Slater, The Self-Consistent Field for Molecules and Solids, McGraw-Hill (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Schwarz, Phys. Rev.,B5, 2466 (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.J. C. Slater, Int. J. Quantum Chem.,S7, 533 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Lindgren and K. Schwarz, Phys. Rev.,A5, 542 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.P. Karsch and P. Rennert, Phys. Stat. Sol.,B62, 193 (1972).Google Scholar
- 8.B. J. Ransil, Rev. Mod. Phys.,32, 245 (1960).Google Scholar
- 9.Localization and Delocalization in Quantum Chemistry [in Russian], Mir, Moscow, 1978, p. 30.Google Scholar
- 10.E. J. Baerends, D. E. Ellis, and P. Ros, Chem. Phys.,2, 41 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980