Production of motor fuels by fluid coking of heavy crude oils and tars
KeywordsMotor Fuel Fluid Coke
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.O. A. Radchenko and V. A. Uspenskii, Tr. Vses. Neft. Nauchno-Issled. Geologorazved. Inst., No. 230, 32–51 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.Natural Asphalts of the USSR [in Russian], Nedra, Leningrad (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Sh. Mingareev and I. I. Tuchkov, Working Deposits of Asphalt and Oil Shales [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980), pp. 461–463.Google Scholar
- 4.Thermal Methods for Increased Oil Recovery from Formations (Thematic Scientific-Technical Collection, Series: Production) [in Russian], VNIIOÉNG, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.N. M. Zeninskii, G. A. Berg, M. P. Kononova, et al. Utilization of Bituminous Rock and Heavy Crudes for Asphalt Production (Thematic Review, Series: Petroleum Refining) [in Russian], TsNIITÉneftekhim, Moscow (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.USSR Inventor's Certificate 488872.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1984