Influence of gasoline hydrocarbon composition on octane number
Crude Oil and Product Research
- 89 Downloads
KeywordsHydrocarbon Gasoline Octane Octane Number Hydrocarbon Composition
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. I. Zabryanskii and A. P. Zarubin, Knock Resistance and Ignition Qualities Gasolines [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 2.W. A. Gruse and D. R. Stevens, Chemical Technology of Petroleum, 3rd ed., McGraw-Hill, New York (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.V. V. Losikov (editor), Petroleum Products — Properties, Quality, and Application (Handbook) [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1966), pp. 26–29.Google Scholar
- 4.P. H. Emmett, Editor, Catalysis in the Petrochemical and Petroleum Refining Industry (Vol. 2 in series: Catalysis), Van Nostrand-Reinhold, New York (1955).Google Scholar
- 5.I. G. Zedginidze, Design of Experiments for the Investigation of Multicomponent Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976), pp. 10–11, 221–228.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981