Spectroscopic method for determination of the average molecular weight
KeywordsMolecular Weight Average Molecular Weight Spectroscopic Method
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Yu. Dolomatov and V. P. Zaporin, in: Problems of Intensification of Petroleum Processing. Abstracts of Papers of the Seventh Republic Scientific and Technical Conference [in Russian], Ufa (1988), pp. 60–61.Google Scholar
- 2.A. B. Marushkin, M. Yu. Dolomatov, R. N. Gimaev, et al., Zh. Fiz. Khim., No. 6, 1647–1650 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.A. B. Marushkin and M. Yu. Dolomatov, in: All-Union Conference on Petroleum Chemistry (Abstracts of Papers) [in Russian], Tomsk (1988), pp. 74–75.Google Scholar
- 4.I. L. Markhasin, Physicochemical Mechanics of Petroleum Strata [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.M. Yu. Dolomatov, Use of Electron Spectroscopy in Physical Chemistry of Multicomponent Stochastic and Complex Molecular Systems [in Russian], TsNTI, Ufa (1989).Google Scholar
- 6.M. Yu. Dolomatov and A. I. Bystrov, Mathematical Interpretation of Spectra of Complex Petrochemical and Chemical Systems. Manuscript Deposited in the Central Scientific-Research Institute for Technical and Economic Petrochemical Research, April 13, 1988 [in Russian], No. NKh-88.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992