The black stone of the Ka'ba: suggestions as to its constitution
KeywordsPolymer Black Stone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. A. R. KHAN,Popular Astronomy 46 (1938) 403.Google Scholar
- 2.R. S. DIETZ and J. MCHONE,Meteoritics 9 (1974) 173.Google Scholar
- 3.E. THOMSEN, ibid.15 (1980) 87.Google Scholar
- 4.W. MUIR, “The Life of Mahomet”, (Smith Elder, London, 1894) p. 27.Google Scholar
- 5.R. S. CLARKE Jr, E. JAROSOVICH, B. MASON, J. NELEN, M. GOMEZ and J. R. HYDE, “Smithsonian Contributions to the Earth Sciences”, No. 5 (Smithsonian Institute, Washington DC, 1970) p. 53.Google Scholar
- 6.L. H. FUCHS, E. OLSEN and K. J. JENSEN, “Smithsonian Contributions to the Earth Sciences”, No. 10 (Smithsonian Institute, Washington DC, 1973) p. 39.Google Scholar
- 7.H. St. J. B. PHILBY, “The Empty Quarter”, (Constable, London, 1933) p. 168.Google Scholar
- 8.J. L. SPENCER,Mineral. Mag. 23 (1933) 387.Google Scholar
- 9.J. I. GOLDSTEIN, H. J. AXON and S. O. AGRELL,Earth and Planetary Science Letters 28 (1975) 217.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd 1982