The elastic equilibrium of a plate, the edges of which are partially in contact
Evaluating the Crack Resistance of Metals and Alloys
- 13 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. V. Grilitskii and R. M. Lutsishin, The Stresses in Plates with a Circular Boundary of the Boundary Conditions [in Ukrainian], Vishcha Shkola, L'vov (1975).Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Opanasovich, “The elastic stresses in plates with notches in contact of the edges,” Author's Abstract of Candidate's Thesis, L'vov (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.D. V. Grilitskii and R. M. Lutsishin, “One case of elastic equilibrium of a plate with a curved opening,” Dop. Akad. Nauk UkrRSR, Ser. A, No. 4, 339–445 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.R. M. Lutsishin, “The contact problem for a plate weakened by a curved notch,” Prikl. Mekh.,6, No. 3, 93–98 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.N. I. Muskhelishvili, Some Basic Problems of the Mathematical Theory of Elasticity [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980