Characterization of a zirconia toughened alumina fibre, PRD-166
- 56 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Alumina Zirconia Alumina Fibre
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. C. ROMINE,Ceram. Eng. Sci. Proc. 8 (1987) 755.Google Scholar
- 2.S. NOURBAKHSH, F. L. LIANG and H. MARGOLIN, in “High-Temperature Ordered Intermetallic Alloys” (Materials Research Society Symposia Proceedings, December 1988, Boston) in press.Google Scholar
- 3.S. NOURBAKHSH, F. L. LIANG and H. MARGOLIN, Polytechnic University, unpublished research, 1989.Google Scholar
- 4.S. NOURBAKHSH, F. L. LIANG and H. MARGOLIN,J. Phys. E: Sci. Instrum. 21 (1988) 898.Google Scholar
- 5.T. B. MASSALSKI, in “Binary Alloy Phase Diagram” (American Society for Metals, Metals Park, Ohio, 1986) p. 1800.Google Scholar
- 6.R. STEVENS and P. A. EVANS,Br. Ceram. Trans. J. 83 (1984) 28.Google Scholar
- 7.A. K. DHINGRA, in “Contemporary Topics in Polymer Science”, edited by E. J. Vandenberg (Plenum Press, New York, 1984) p. 227.Google Scholar
- 8.V. JAYARAM, B. J. DALGLEISH and A. G. EVANS,J. Mater. Res. 3 (1988) 764.Google Scholar
- 9.R. C. GARVIE, R. H. J. HANNINK and R. T. PASCOE,Nature 258 (1975) 703.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1989