Properties of electrode ceramics made from tin oxide
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsOxide Polymer Electrode Ceramic
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.USSR Patent No. 740727.Google Scholar
- 2.Manual of Ceramics and Refractories Technology [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.T. Chvatal, Sprechsaal,107, No. 24, 1057 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Drozd et al., Steklo Keram., No. 2, 27 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Stanek, “Electric melting of glass” [in Russian], Legkaya Industriya, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.O. N. Popov and N. M. Galdina, Steklo (Tr. Inst. Stekla), No. 1, 96 (1972).Google Scholar
- 7.O. N. Popov, Corrosion and Service of Refractories in Glass Tank Furnaces for High-Temperature Melting of Glass (Review) [in Russian], VNIIESM (1974).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983