Coherent dynamics in water as a possible explanation of biological membranes formation
- 126 Downloads
The formation of a biological molecular aggregate such as a membrane, is discussed as a collective process emerging from the dispersive dynamics arising from coherent quantum electrodynamics. The essential role of liquid water is stressed.
KeywordsPolymer Statistical Physic Essential Role Liquid Water Biological Membrane
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Hepp and E. Lieb, Ann. Phys.76, 360 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.R.H. Dicke, Phys. Rev.93, 99 (1954).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Del Giudice, R. Mele and G. Preparata, Modern Physics Letters7B, 1851 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Preparata, “Coherence in QCD and QED” in “Common Problems and Ideas of Modern Physics”. T. Bressani, B. Minetti and A. Zenoni eds., World Sci., Singapore (1992) p. 3.Google Scholar
- 5.G. Preparata, “QED Coherence in Condensed Matter”, World Sci., Singapore (1995).Google Scholar
- 6.R. Arani, I. Bono, E. Del Giudice and G. Preparata, QED Coherence and the Thermodynamics of Water. Preprint MITH 93/3 of the Physics Department of the University of Milano (1993).Google Scholar
- 7.E. Del Giudice, A. Galimberti, L. Gamberale, G. Preparata, Electrodynamical Coherence in Water: a Possible Origin of the Tetrahedral Coordination. Preprint MITH 94/4 of the Ph ysics Department of the University of Milano (1994).Google Scholar
- 8.P. Gurtler, V. Saile and E.E. Koch, Chem. Phys. Lett.51, 2 (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.P. Kekicheff, (University of Western Australia, Adelaide), private communication (1994).Google Scholar
- 10.G. Preparata, “Cold Fusion '93: Some Theoretical Ideas” in “Proceeding of Fourth International Conference on Cold Fusion” Volume 1, pages 12-1 ÷ 12–23, EPRI, Palo Alto (1994).Google Scholar
- 11.E. Del Giudice, S. Doglia, M. Milani and G. Vitiello, “A Dynamical Mechanism for Cytoskeleton Structures” in “Interfacial Phenomena in Biological Systems” (ed. M. Bender), Marcel Dekker Inc., New York (1991) p. 279–285.Google Scholar