Resonance reduction of the lifetime of the metastable state of tunnel junctions
- 51 Downloads
The lifetime of a metastable current state of a tunnel junction is reduced under the action of a weak microwave perturbation. The dependence of the lifetime on pumping frequency is found and describes the experimental data. At a very highQ-factor, frequent sharp dips appear in the dependence of the lifetime on pumping frequency. These dips are connected with the quantum properties of the phase of the order parameter.
KeywordsExperimental Data Microwave Magnetic Material Metastable State Tunnel Junction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. H. Devoret, J. M. Martinis, D. Esteve, and J. Clarke,Phys. Rev. Lett. 53, 1260 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.A. I. Larkin and Yu. N. Ovchinnikov,Phys. Rev. B 28, 6281 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.V. Ambegaokar, U. Eckern, and G. Schon,Phys. Rev. Lett. 48, 1745 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.A. I. Larkin and Yu. N. Ovchinnikov,Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. 87, 1842 (1984).Google Scholar
- 5.M. I. Dykman and M. A. Krivoglaz,Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz. 77, 60 (1979).Google Scholar